- Go to a medical facility or emergency room immediately to determine if you have any injuries or the extent of your injuries
- Take pictures of your accident related injuries as well as the damage to your vehicle
- Call an attorney as soon as you can, and DO NOT talk to any insurance agent, adjuster or claims representative without one
- Keep your medical records private. DO NOT sign any medical authorization for the insurance company regardless of what they tell you.
- NEVER sign anything without having your attorney review it first
- Keep all medical bills and any other bills related to your accident organized and safe
- Keep a record of any lost wages because of the accident
It is of the utmost importance to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. These specialized attorneys are trained to aggressively fight for you and your rights and any compensation/ settlement that you might be entitled to under the law. Whether you have neck pain, back pain, whiplash or more serious injuries like broken bones and/or head injuries, an attorney with experience negotiating with insurance companies is vital to obtaining the maximum compensation for your injuries.
We are here for you.
After a car accident or personal injury, it’s essential to take the appropriate steps to protect your legal rights. If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of another person or business, The Law Offices of Terry K. Fleming can help you win the compensation you and your loved ones deserve.